Steps of filing RTI Online in Tarn Taran block …
- The application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop ” application under RTI act 2005″. The application may preferably be in writing though an e-mail is accepted as a mode as per law.
- Some Public Authorities have devised their own format for the applications. But there is no compulsion under the law to stick to such proforma. Applications cannot be rejected on the ground that they were not in the prescribed proforma.The application should be in English, Hindi or the official language of the area in which application is being made.
- Address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), simply address to the ” public information officer”.
- Application should be in a simple and easy language.Mention your question point wise, avoid asking vague questions, ask direct questions.Avoid using too technical terms or legal jargon.
- Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application.
- You can also ask for inspection of public works done in your village Adlipur,At the end mention your address properly.
- Undersign the application, do not forget to take a photocopy for your future references.At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an indian citizen.
- Online RTI Application form